Watch the Replay
Get a head start before 2020 to look back on your year, hear from other women, and get ideas to build synergies and partnerships. You should attend if:
- You care about the state of Black women-owned businesses
- You will not ask for permission to be a business success
- You want to grow your team and business among like-minded women
- You want more business visibility
- You need to increase your connections, likes, follows, and subs
- You want to have dialog, get feedback and ideas for collaboration to move your business forward
We’ll be online, real-time on the virtual stage and live on Facebook! Only 49 spots available as of Wednesday.
Get the Best Connection with Zoom
To get the best connection, be sure to close any applications and disconnect any devices you are not using on your Internet connection. The event will be recorded and live on Facebook.
To Get into the Event
1. Download the Zoom application for free.
2. Click the link in your email confirmation to get into the online pop-up. Or you can find the link on the Tools and Resources page after you log into your Community account.
The event has a maximum duration of 2 hours.
|Log on and introduce yourself via chat: Your Name, Business Name, What You Do, and Website to Shop|
|Meet Our Conversation Facilitator: Nicole, Founder of Earth Born Beauty
|Round-Robin Business Spotlight|
|Share Your Story: Successes and Lessons Learned in 2019|
|Ideas for Collaboration in 2020|
|Closing + Q&A|